The process involves processing of raw chickpeas to final prepared hummus.
â¢ The Capacity of plant ranges from 200kg/hr to 2000kg/hr.
â¢ Various levels of automation and customization can be done as per the requirement. A general layout of a similar process is described below:
1. Cleaning & de â Stoning station: the raw chickpeas obtain from the storage unit is cleaned and impurities are separated out.
2. Soaking: The clean chickpeas are then soaked in warm water.
3. Pressure Cooking Unit: pressurize steam used for cooking
4. Grinding: the cooked chickpeas grinded to form a smooth paste.
5. Blending of other ingredients: add ingredients in blending vessels and agitate the material
6. Homogenization: Homogenize the prepared chickpeas paste along with other material for proper mixing.
7. Packaging & Filling Unit: prepared hummus can be packed in the desired form of packages.
Plot No. D-43, Khasra No. 36/2, Friends Ind. Area, (Opp. Shahbad Dairy), Shahbad Daulatpur, Delhi, Delhi, 110042, India