- 100000 INR
- Processing Line
- Cast Iron
- 300 Kg/hr
- 220-280 Volt (v)
- White , Other
The process involves processing of raw chickpeas to final prepared hummus.
The Capacity of plant ranges from 200kg/hr to 2000kg/hr.
Various levels of automation and customization can be done as per the requirement. A general layout of a similar process is described below:
- Cleaning & de - Stoning station: the raw chickpeas obtain from the storage unit is cleaned and impurities are separated out.
- Soaking: The clean chickpeas are then soaked in warm water.
- Pressure Cooking Unit: pressurize steam used for cooking
- Grinding: the cooked chickpeas grinded to form a smooth paste.
- Blending of other ingredients: add ingredients in blending vessels and agitate the material
- Homogenization: Homogenize the prepared chickpeas paste along with other material for proper mixing.
- Packaging & Filling Unit: prepared hummus can be packed in the desired form of packages.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 1 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Wooden Box
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No. D-43, Khasra No. 36/2, Friends Ind. Area, (Opp. Shahbad Dairy), Shahbad Daulatpur, Delhi, Delhi, 110042, India