- Unit/Units, Unit/Units, Unit/Units
- 100000.00 INR
- Processing line
- Stainless Steel
- 440-500 Kg/hr
- 100 Volt (v)
1. Weighing of raw material - The sacks of roasted and cleaned peanut are weighed and opened and fed to the hopper, from which the peanuts are conveyed to Multiprocessor.
2. Grinding - The raw material is passed through the Multiprocessor (which is the heart of the complete unit) which is a single pass high shear grinding mill which provides super fine paste in a single pass. The high shear produced due to the high rpm of 9,600 ensures the best quality of paste and provides a very fine paste with pure aroma, flavor, taste and less heat gain as the retention time is very less.
3. Cooling & Deaeration - After grinding the material is pumped to a jacketed mixing vessel. The coolant (chilled water) is circulated through the jacket of a vessel to cool down the paste. The vacuum is created inside the vessel to eliminate the entrapped air through the vacuum pump.
4. Mixing- Inside the mixing vessel, the other ingredients (stabilizer, preservative etc.) are dosed through an accurate liquid and solid dosing system through separate tanks, which are blended by agitator rotates at optimum speed.
5. Homogenization - The mixing vessels is equipped with a homogenizer through which the blended paste is passed. The homogenizer mixes the ingredients thoroughly. After homogenization, the paste is collected in buffer tanks for further processing.
6. Metal Detection: Prepared product is passed through a metal detector for removing unwanted metal pieces that might have fallen into the system.
7. Filling, Capping & Sealing - The final product is filled in a jar using a three head piston filler (200g & 400g), then sealed using an induction sealer and then a capping machine. Vacuum filling system is provided. For pouch packaging, form fill seal machine is used for pouches of (40g to 100g) The variation in the filling capacity can be controlled as desired.
8. Labeling and coding -After filling and capping, jars are labeled with labels and coded automatically using labeling and coding machine.
8. Loading in cartons -The packed jar are loaded in packaging cartons, sealed, weighed.
9. Storage - The bulk packages are then stored in a cold room for further shipment and selling.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 1 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Wooden Box
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
B No 647 , Phirni Road, Kundali,, Sonipat, Haryana, 131028, India